Eric Le Martret
Eric Le Martret
Eric has 40 years’ experience advising boards and senior management on the risk, compliance, cybersecurity and sustainability agenda, mostly as a practitioner. He supports businesses in their maturity, technology and transformation journey to improve governance, risk, compliance, operational resilience, privacy and sustainability, whilst ensuring they are fully adherent to their regulatory requirements.
He is currently Partner at EY, in charge of a Technology Transformation practice.
- Prior to joining EY as ServiceNow IRM Partner, he created the Wipro Global ServiceNow Risk & Security Practice. Before this, he created IRM Expert Ltd – a Service Now Partner.
- In 2015, he created the EMEA IRM-GRC & Security Practice at ServiceNow and lead it and expanded it for almost 5 years.
- Before that, he worked in various international Groups as Chief Risk Officer, CISO, Deputy Head of Internal Audit or Head of GRC, and for RM Partners and ADIS as CEO.
- He is a former member of the Institute of Risk Management and he is certified to ISO 31000. He holds an MBA (International Business) from AUDENCIA (France).
In parallel, he created Belasis Ltd in 2020, to support his Executive Coaching and Mentoring activities. He as well co-created in 2021 WeCoach.One Ltd, a coaching and mentoring consortium, with 5 other executive coaches.
His expertise is particularly strong on the following sectors:
- Technology (Capgemini, T-Systems, IBM, etc…)
- Telecoms & Media (Vodafone, SKY, KPN, Orange, etc…)
- Financial Services (RBS, BNPP, Credit Agricole Assurance, DNB, Nomura, etc…)
- Energy (Shell, BP, BG-Group, SSE, etc…)
His area of expertise:
- Risk, Compliance, Internal Audit, Data Privacy
- Sustainability, Operational Resilience
- Cyber Security
- International development, Channels management
- Industrialisation of a technology proof of concept
- Transformation of a start-up into a Technology growth engine
- Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Board Risk committee, Non-Executive Director, Board Advisor